Thursday, April 17, 2008

Confession time...

For years I've prided myself on not getting sucked into a lot of the reality t.v. shows on. (but I did enjoy the 1st ever season of the Real World, after that it was never original in my opinion)
But I have several friends who only watch such shows. One of those is American Idol. I started walking recently in the morning with some of my friends and I kept hearing them talk about this person and that person so finally I had to watch and see who the heck they were talking about. And now I'm addicted to American Idol,
I was even surprised when Michael Johns got booted off the show last week!! 2 months ago I wouldn't have known who that was!

1 comment:

jeNnA said...

ha! You too? I started in season 5 which I think was probably the best one. Last year was dumb. This year is ok. I like Brooke White's style. I could buy her album. :)

Hehe... Glad you caught the bug. You know Grandpa Hensley watches too, don't ya? He is too funny when he watches. He's right up there with Simon

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...