Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I need a sign....

That says YES all 4 of these children belong to me... and please know that YES I'm done! I was asked twice in one day last week if I was done having children, and it was when I just had Eliza and Wyatt and one of these folks had no idea I had two others at school. So I said yes, and then made mention of my older two and they immediately got the point! We are currently holed up at a hotel on a mini-vacation of sorts while our living room/dining room floors are being sanded and stained a nice dark shade (to hide all the blemishes of this 90 year old wood floor home). We had carpet in our living room that wasn't holding up well, and we had to replace so decided to redo the wood floors in hopes to sell our home that much faster. (crossing my fingers) Josh has the week off. YEAH! We tried out a new (new to us) pizza place that's local here and it was yummmy, and our server was very sweet to the kids. Josh and I also tried another new Greek place for lunch, also yummy, and so it was a fun day of new food in a city we've lived in for 4 years now. (never too late to try new stuff right?)
It's amazing how fast the month went. My sister-in-law so lovingly commented, "are you dead or is Wyatt just keeping you busy?" I would say I'm alive and well, and yes Wyatt is keeping me busy! Well I should just say that he doesn't really keep me busy, but by the time my older 3 are in bed, I'm ready to go to bed too! I actually fell asleep at 8:30p.m. last night and slept until 6a.m. this morning! Wyatt is the easiest of the 4, he eats, sleeps, poops, pees and then is awake for a bit and then repeats those all over again, but not in any order! Josh went back to work when Wyatt was 1 1/2 weeks old so I had to quickly figure out the best way to get the 3 older kids up and get all 4 out the door by 8a.m. to take Jonas to school. Thankfully my mom was here visiting a few days later for a week, and then it was back to just me again. I think I've got it figured out, and we've even been able to get to church EARLY two weeks in a row, I'm so proud of myself I never did it before with just 3 kids! Jonas turned 6 on Feb.15th and due to having a baby we kept it very LOW key by just having a family party. He got thoroughly spoiled and I think he had a good time with us, and especially liked me and Grandma coming with cupcakes for his whole class. I think he also liked leaving school a few minutes early too! I will of course post pictures when we are back on our house! Until then... you'll just have to live with my words.

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...