Monday, February 04, 2008

Introducing... Wyatt Nelson Hensley

At 4:30a.m. on Wednesday January 30, 2008 Wyatt Nelson Hensley came into this world weighing 8lbs. 1oz., 20 inches long. It was a fairly easy delivery, and we're so happy he's here with us! He is such a good baby and seems to be easy going so far! Maddie especially loves to hold him (I've got more pictures so far of her holding him than Jonas or Eliza!) They all love him, and it's so sweet to see them with him. I obviously don't look the best in these pictures, but that's okay you all understand I just had a baby right!? So I hope you enjoy seeing our new little one!We love him so much already!








6 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I am sooo happy for you. Hope things are going well. He is a cutie and you guys look great. We are getting a gift out in the mail soon and are putting some "Guam goodies" in for Jonas, Maddie and Eliza, we wouldn't want them to get left out! Love yah

Gina said...

I hope he continues to be easy going too! What a sweetheart! I love that sweater outfit!

He is lucky to have such doting siblings!

Good work, Deborah!

Bunna and Biff said...

congratulations! wyatt is a cute little guy. fun to see your family's photos.

-Jake said...

Congrats on the kid. -Jake

jeNnA said...

Did you die? No posts all month long? Wyatt must keep you busy.

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you but seeing the pictures often I can see the change, everyone is growing! Loved being with you for all the celebrations and going to school and just being with you. Looking forward to seeing all of you in July. Love, Mom

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...