Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 8th Anniversary to us tomorrow Oct. 15th!

So it's our 8th Anniversary tomorrow, and unfortunately Josh is out of town for work this week. I absolutely love this song right now, and it makes me think about how I felt about relationships at that time we met, and then falling in love with Josh. So much has happend in our 8 years of marriage it was hard to pick photos to put on a slide show, really how do you pick and choose? It has truly been a great 8 years of marriage. I got the best Man in the world, who is my best friend, is a great husband, and father. I love you Josh! I look forward to getting a real date with you this weekend!


3 comments:

Gina said...

I love that photo of you two kissing in Dubai! I like the Taxi one too!

Happy Anniversary! You are both very blessed to be as happy as you are together!

Your favorite sister said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary. Sorry that he is not going to be there. Hate that!!

I love that song too. I was just listening to it the other day!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary. All those photos bring back wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family!
Love,
Mom

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...