Friday, July 20, 2007

Countdown to book 7....

I have seriously been avoiding reading anything on-line about the Harry Potter book because of all the leaks about the book. I want to read it myself, I don't want anyone else to spoil it for me. I can hardly wait to open it up and begin the final book. It's exciting, but sad that it has to come to an end. These books have sucked me in. I even had a dream about being a witch last night, but for some reason my wand was plastic! lol! And I couldn't remember any spells when one of the bad death eaters was after me!
Tonight we have some friends from church (who don't have kids) coming to hang out while Josh and I go out with some other friends to Barnes and Noble to get the book. I'm definately going to need to take a nap this afternoon if I'm going to make it to midnight!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...