Thursday, July 19, 2007

Celebrating birthdays


Last night I got a much needed break since Josh has been out of town since Monday to go out with some of my girlfriends to dinner at Panera to celebrate our friend Jenna's 29th Birthday. Out of our group there last night she was the youngest, and I'm the second youngest. That was fun to rub that in to the others in our group! Who do you think looks oldest??? Let me know what you think especially if you don't know any of the people in this group. The picture left to right is: Jenn, Jenna, Heidi, Nicole, and Me. (Deborah)
Jenna's Mom was there too and took the picture for us.

After dinner then we drove down the street to the Bakers Crust for their wonderful Crepes! The one Nicole and I shared was one that was filled with chocolate moose (sp.???) and strawberries and had a vanilla and chocolate syrup on the side with a side of whipped cream. It is the best dessert I think I've ever had, it is so good!



1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Don't get too excited...you are only the youngest because I wasn't there! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...