Thursday, May 10, 2007

Preparations....

I think I'm almost done purchasing things for Maddie's princess party. Today my order from oriental trading company arrrived with some of the most essential items for the party which are:
pink and purple tiaras, princess wands (I chose some inflatable ones, they were a little cheaper!), princess pens (to go with the little princess notepads everyone will be getting), the princess craft magnet, and a game which is called, pin the crown on the princess. =)
I've already gotten some princess necklaces, earrings, and rings. They were all told to arrive in their princess dresses. All I need now is to purchase some ring pops for the goody bags!
It should be a fun party. I still have to finalize the games, and with the help of my good friend Jenn http://my3grits.com the decorations should look pretty cute! Don't you all wish you could attend?!
As the party is getting closer, I have to admit I'm getting excited to have it. Mostly I can't wait to take pictures of Maddie with friends looking so cute!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I wish I could come! It's going to be so fun for all of them!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...