Thursday, May 03, 2007

Maddie's friend....


Maddie has a friend in her preschool class named Catherine (she's such a cutie, don't you just love her beautiful red hair!), and for the past couple of weeks her Mom and I have been getting them together to play. First she came to our house, then last week it was her house. We've decided to take turns every Thursday until the end of school getting them together. They've had lots of fun stamping, coloring, playing dress up, and now it's snack time and time to watch a movie! (hey I just do what I'm told!)

Maddie is getting very excited about her Princess Birthday party we're having in a few weeks. I'll be glad when its over so I no longer have to think about it! She's literally talked about her Birthday since Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddie
You can have as many parties as you want when you will be 4 years old! What a fun age! Fun play days ahead. We will have to find some more frilly dresses!
Love Grandma Merkley

Gina said...

Hey I'd be talking about it too at that age! What a fun thing to look forward to for her! What a good mommy you are!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...