Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Busy month...
















I know I've been a bad blogger. Here's the deal, its been a busy month. Jonas' class went on a field trip to the Botanical Gardens. The flowers and weather were both beautiful. Jonas enjoyed the ride on the little shuttle bus the most, and the fountain. (he didn't care much about the whole nature part)



Speaking of the weather it has been great weather so we've managed to go to the park several times. It's nice that Eliza is older now, she loves to swing, and will even go down the slides too! (on her tummy feet first of course!) She's so brave!




We have had some bad luck lately with our car. We drove up to Maryland one Saturday and on our way home our front left tire went flat, but it wasn't a big deal we changed the tire and went home. We decided to wait until the following week to buy a new tire, in the meantime, I took a weekend with some of my girlfriends to Raleigh, North Carolina to go to the Time out for Women! It was a fabulous time. The talks were great, the music was great. Overall, it's exactly the spiritual boost that I needed. We made it almost all the way home before my front right side tire went flat. This time I had no spare, so I had to get a tow truck. Thankfully some friends were in a nearby vehicle, so they took some of my passengers home and my friend Jenn stayed with me to wait for the tow truck. We waited 2 hours for the tow truck, but the time went fast with all our gibber-jabbing! Still no word yet on what our future plans are, right now we're on pause in Norfolk, and maybe we'll stay here. When we know, I will share that information on here! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gina said...

How do you do it? You look SO good ALL the time!

I miss you! Wish I could have joined in that spiritual weekend with the girls! So fun!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...