Monday, May 21, 2007

Last week of Preschool




It's hard to believe this is the kids last week of preschool. Tomorrow Jonas' class is going to the zoo, then Maddie's class has a party on Wednesday, then Thursday is Jonas' party, then Friday the whole school goes to the park for a big party. It's one big week of partying! Jonas informed me this morning that he's tired of Pre-K. I guess that means he's ready to be in Kindergarden. (yikes I'm going to have a kid in Kindergarden!) This school year for them went so fast! Maddie is ready to be in Pre-K, and she will have Mrs. Skees too so she's very excited, and I think her whole class from this year will be with her next year so it won't be a difficult adjustment. So today is pretty much my last day with just Eliza until the fall. In about an hour we will go back to preschool to take cupcakes to Maddie's class to celebrate her birthday. They're definately not pretty, but they will taste good for sure! Maddie really wanted to have all different colored sprinkles on top, so that's what I did! With our last day without the big kids Eliza is keeping herself entertained with some of Maddie's birthday presents, and I've managed to mop the kitchen and dining room, and I'm doing laundry! (it's so much fun, let me tell ya!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi beautiful family,
What a fun time - enriching life, crowned princesses - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope Maddie had fun at her party and it is fun to see the pictures and read about what fun things you are doing! When I was Eliza's age we went Huckleberry picking in the mountains and could sit down at one bush and fill our tummys full! They took a few more to fill the buckets! We should do that some time - they come on in July...in Idaho that is! Hugs and kisses.
Love,
Grandma Merkley

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...