Sunday, May 20, 2007

18 months..

Last Sunday Eliza turned 18 months old. For us LDS (mormon) folks that's a big milestone because that means the child is nursery age. So for the last two hours of church Eliza now goes to nursery!! It's an exciting time because for 17 months she has had to go with me to my classes, and now she gets to go to her own class. Last week she did pretty good. She did get sad they told me, but did okay. This week she cried because she realized when we go there that I wasn't going to stay, so she was not happy about that. But you know what? She stopped crying and realized that it's fun to play with the toys. Hopefully she will be good next week too! Although as soon as I go in to get her she starts to cry and tries to act like she was so sad without me the entire time!
Today I made some jello jigglers in a 9x13 pan. Just square ones, nothing fancy to them. We had some for lunch, and some for dinner and the kids snacked on them immediately after church and after dinner, and the entire pan of them is GONE! I guess I know what their favorite thing is, J-E-L-L-O!
The party yesterday went great! Everyone had a fun time, and seemed to enjoy themselves. I worried that I made the party too long, but I think I made it just right. Tomorrow I will be taking cupcakes to Maddie's preschool class, it should be fun.

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...