Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last day of 3 day 3 year old class


Today was Maddie's last day in the 3 Day, 3 year old class. They gave each one of the kids a scrapbook with pictures of different things they did over the year. It's super cute! (in the pictue Mrs.Warren on the left, Maddie, and Mrs. Pierce on the right)
Each child also got a little graduation hat and a sash with their name on it. Then they sang us a couple of songs: Little bunny foo foo, and Baby Bumble bee, both of which are hilarious songs to see 3 year olds sing. Sorry if you don't know the songs, they would take way too long to type up, and they have hand motions! I forgot my camera (can you believe that!) but thankfully the Mom sitting next to me offered to take a picture for me and e-mailed it to me today! Then we had a pizza party. It was lots of fun. Maddie is very excited about being in Pre-K, so excited that that I don't think she's sad that this year is over! I'm now trying to plan out our summer to keep us busy. One thing we'll definately be doing this year will be swimming classes for Jonas and Maddie, and it will be two weeks long in the mornng, so it will keep us busy for sure! Unfortunately it's not until the end of June, so we'll be making lots of trips to the parks and beaches, and of course Busch Gardens AND Watercountry USA!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...