Thursday, May 24, 2007

Goodbye Pre-K


Today was Jonas' last official day in the Pre-K class. This is his teacher Mrs. Skees. She is such a wonderful teacher. Jonas really learned so much from her, and for that I'm so grateful. She's so caring and kind, and has great patience, which is really needed I'm sure! Jonas has really enjoyed being in Pre-K. I know he's ready for Kindergarden, if you would've asked me if he was ready last fall I would have said, no. What a difference these past 9 months have made for Jonas. It's so exciting to watch him grow, and learn. I cherish everything he writes his name on, even if the letters are really big or really small I love it all! Jonas you've come a long way since last fall, I'm so proud of you buddy!

1 comment:

jeNnA said...

Congratulations Jonas!! WOw! Now you will be at the big school! KIndergarten! Lookout!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...