Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Maddie Mae!


Today is my Maddie's 4th Birthday. It's amazing how fast these four years went by! While pregnant with Maddie I decided not to find out if we were having a boy or girl, but I was so sure I was having another boy. Only once at the VERY beginning did I think I was having a girl. So when Maddie finally made her way into the world, Josh said, "it's a girl Honey!" I was shocked to say the least, but it only took me a few minutes to get over and realize, I get to shop for all those cute little girl outfits, dress her in pretty pink dresses, and play dolls! I was so excited! Maddie truly adds lots of sugar and spice and everything nice to our lives. She's such a sweet little girl, and such a good example to her brother and sister. We love her so much and have felt very blessed to be entrusted with this sweet little girl!
So now it's official... Happy 4th Birthday Maddie Mae!



1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...