Monday, May 28, 2007

2 more years

It's official.. we will be in Norfolk, VA for another two years. Yep, you read that right. Josh found out on Thursday (and yes I kept forgetting to write about it on my blog, ooops!). He will be an Admirals Aid. Sounds pretty official doesn't it? But so far it sounds more like an errand boy/servant/slave. Hopefully it won't be that bad, the boss sounds like an okay guy so far, but I don't have to work for him! lol! We're just happy to be able to enjoy our home for another two years. It felt much more official today after I had Josh hang a new shelf on the wall in my scrapbook room, and we got all of our stuff out of storage on Friday. Now I'm planning to do a yard sale in a few weeks with my friend Jenn cause I realized that some of that stuff I put in storage, really, I don't need. Funny how that works!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Well I am sure that Jenn is soooo happy that you guys are staying. I do hope that Josh likes his new job.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...