Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting...

Today is the day the Olmstead Board Officially meets. It's a little nerve racking to know that. We could possibly find out today, but I'm not counting on finding out until tomorrow since that is what they told us. So now we wait...

Yesterday we met with our Realator, Jane. We are planning to put the house for sale on April 6th. This week we will get our carpets cleaned, then next week we have a guy coming to put a fresh coat of paint on the living room, stairways, and hall upstairs. We're also having them paint the kids room. It's both exciting and scary to list the house. I love our house, but will someone else love it enough too, enough to buy it? I hope so, but I also hope that person comes along sooner rather than later.

I decided to go home over Spring Break with the kids to Ft.Wayne. And I'm glad because my friend Megan is getting induced on April 6th. It's her 3rd Baby and her first girl! (Chloe Ann) I'm so excited for her! Well I'm off to get ready for the day and take Jonas to school. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!! Picture taken Aug.2006

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...