Thursday, March 22, 2007

1st rides.... 6 more days...

I'm a little late in posting this, because of being busy cleaning the house, doing laundry, and getting sick. Last weekend we spent the weekend up in Williamsburg, well not really at Williamsburg, but we stayed at a hotel near Williamsburg by Busch Gardens. Saturday they opened Busch Gardens for Season Pass holders, and so we went. It was SOOO cold, but we had fun and stayed most of the day, then returned to our hotel and swam in the really warm indoor pool. (the pool was 82 degrees!) Eliza is now old enough to ride some of the kid rides so she took her first ride on the balloons! She seemed to really like it. She also rode the swings, and the airplanes! At the end of the day she was worn out! We met up with my friend Jenn and her 3 girls Shelby, Savannah, and Emily while we were there. Maddie, Savannah and Shelby all got their faces painted it was cute!

While we were gone our dining room floor got sanded and a few clear coats of the stuff they put on the wood floors! (sorry I'm not going to try and spell it!)

We are now down to less than a week until we find out if Josh get into the Olmstead program.

On Monday we are meeting with a realtor to talk about getting our house put up for sale. It's now getting real! Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am looking to get ahold of Michael Valle. He is married to a woman named Nicole and they come from Idaho. I grew up next door to Mike but have not talked with him in several years. If you know the Valle family I speak of can you tell Nicole to tell Mike to email me at mszabol@yahoo.com. If I am barking up the wrong tree then please accept my apologize'.

Mike Sabol

jeNnA said...

Yea! Sounds like a fun lil trip to busch gardens. I bet you are getting excited about all the up coming changes. We have our fingers crossed that Josh will be chosen.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...