Monday, March 05, 2007

It's just another Manic Monday......


Well not really. It was actually fairly boring. Dropped the kids off at preschool. Went to the grocery store, came home, did some laundry, Eliza took a nap. Went and picked the kids up from school. Folded laundry and put away, vaccumed the living room, swept the dining room. Yes it wasn't that exciting. I do have a picture I haven't posted it is of Josh and I at the Change of Command Dinner that was a few weeks ago. Some of the guys thought it would be funny to buy a nasty suit to wear to the dinner. (they don't have to wear uniforms at this since it's just a squadron function) So that's why Josh is in this fabulous baby blue suit, but I think he looks pretty cute it in, don't you?
While doing laundry today Maddie and Eliza kept crawling in the laundry basket, so of course I had to pull out my camera and got some cute pictures of them!

Then of course we then started really playing around with the camera, and got a picture of Jonas. This Sponge Bob shirt is his favorite now!









Then I got this funny picture of Eliza and I. I love that she's giggling so hard when we took the picture. She really enjoyed me showing her the picture after we took it!

I can't passs up opportunities to photograph my kids, especially when they want me to take their picture! Maddie kept saying, "take my picture Mommy!"
She's such a ham sometimes! (when she wants to be!!)





And then we got a picture of us "girls". So this is our "girls" picture! Hope you all had a good, un Manic Monday!

2 comments:

Gina said...

FUN! great photos!

jeNnA said...

How fun! Love the Pics.. You got some good one! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...