Sunday, January 14, 2007

You know there's trouble when....

Your four year old comes downstairs and says it's snowing in his room! So I go upstairs and He and Maddie, and probably Eliza had taken out this foam packaging out of a box for a statue I was given for my birthday, and ripped up the foam packaging to make it look like it had snowed! And it had snowed, all over the entire attic room upstairs on BOTH sides! I wasn't thrilled at all since I had just gotten the entire thing cleaned and vaccumed yesterday. And so I had to do it again because Eliza was trying to eat the snow. GRR! It's funny now, but at the moment it wasn't.
This has been a nice quiet weekend at home for us. I have spent a lot of time cleaning and trying to get everything ready for when Grandma Nori and Great Grandma Betty Hensley come to watch the kids for me to go on my trip.
The Colts won yesterday, and for the first time EVER, I'm hoping the Patriots win against the Chargers so the Colts will get tp play the AFC Championship game at home. We shall see, the Patriots are trying to lose right now!
Josh said something cute in his e-mail to me yesterday before the Colts played. If the Colts won we'd be able to watch the game together next week... and now we will! YEAH!
UPDATE- THE PATRIOTS WON, so the COLTS WILL BE PLAYING AT HOME!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Toni Merkley said...

What memories you are making with these days with the children. I am excited for you to be able to get away and enjoy some time with hubby. Give him a hug for me! I was watching the game too! We will enjoy seeing the game this weekend and hope it isn't a repeat of last year. I love your photos and your wisdom. You are growing with your opposition in life.
Love, Mom

Gina said...

The snow story is pretty cute! I am sure I would have been upset too though!

Yay you two get to watch the game together!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Patriots win! They are less of a running team, and a running team is not what the Colts wanted. Plus we know how the Colts play better at home. Anyways it will be great for you to watch the game with Josh. Have a great time. ~Joey

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...