Friday, January 12, 2007

I would've been on an airplane right now...

But due to bad things going on in the world, my flight to see Josh had to be changed since they wouldn't be in Dubai, and since I didn't want to go there alone, we changed it! So I'm now leaving Thursday afternoon. I'm getting excited, and now thinking of all the things I need to have done around the house before Josh's Mom and Grandma arrive on Wednesday to take care of the kids. Not only am I going to see my husband in a week, but he's going to be returning home with me!! I'm so glad, and the kids will be so excited too! And, on our flight back we'll be in Minneapolis for a longer layover, so we will be meeting up with my longtime friend Eli and his wife Tiffane, I can't wait to see him again and meet his wife for the first time! I'm just looking forward to spending a weekend at home, and getting laundry washed and put away, and me starting to pack for my trip!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...