Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Visits from family!






We've been busy this past week and a half with family! Josh's mom was here, and then went to Indiana to help Jenna
move into her house. (Josh's sister) While she was gone my parents came into town and my mom and I shopped at the mall and went to the scrapbooking stores. It was a lot of fun. We celebrated Josh's birthday twice early (today is Josh's 30th Birthday!), with my parents going to Cheesecake Factory, and then last night we went to IHOP (easy place to take the kids!) with Josh's mom. My parents left Saturday, and Josh's mom arrived Sunday, and left today. Yesterday we spent the day in Yorktown, and then Williamsburg. We had a lot of fun. The kids did great with all the walking we did. Here are some pictures from our day! Enjoy!

1 comment:

jeNnA said...

Love those! especially the one with Maddie and the flower. She is good with the camera. Eliza is soo big! Yeah.. I think mom exaggerated a bit when she claimed Eliza and Jack to be the same size! LOL

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...