Monday, October 02, 2006

News,Bubbles, Hide & Seek, self timer on camera






Good News! Josh is not leaving, at least not this week! No news on when, but there were difficulties on the ship (don't know what, but I really shouldn't say!) So he isn't leaving this week, and it's unknown when he will. So for now we're enjoying him being home. (and I'm very happy about this trust me!)
We started out blowing some bubbles that Grandma Nori brought from a wedding she attended up in DC (reason for her being so close and coming to visit). From there I tried to get the kids to sit still so we could play around with the timer on our camera, and from there we played Hide and Seek. Really it was the kids running around the back of the house, and me going to find them, but they would run out in front of me and I would chase them to the front of the house. We had some good laughs! I'm sure they'll get the hide and seek concept in a few years, but for now they think its good fun to "hide" and let mom chase them. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

jeNnA said...

Love the one of Eliza on the sidewalk! Soo... Cute!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...