Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pumking Patch






Every year the church where the kids go to Preschool sells pumpkins. And they have a TON of pumpkins in MANY MANY sizes! I love when they sell them because the entire front lawn of the church is covered in pumpkins! They just put them out on Tuesday and I finally remembered to take my camera to school. Maddie didn't have her preschool class today so after we dropped off Jonas and Connor in their class we took a few minutes and took some pictures! Enjoy and have a happy Fall day!

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Your right, the pictures turned out really nice! Good job!

Gina said...

That is such a sweet photo of her frolicking thru the pumpkins!!!

Come see my pumpkin (about 3 posts down now).

jeNnA said...

Too Cute! A lIL pumpkin in the patch.. I think I'll pick her!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...