Sunday, October 15, 2006

7 Years


7 year ago today Josh and I were married in the Washington D.C. temple. I can't believe how fast 7 years have gone by. 7 years ago Josh and I were still in college. We got married over our fall break, skipped classes the following week to take a honeymoon down in North Carolina where we stayed at a wonderful Bed and Breakfast! (which we returned there for a visit on our 5th Anniversary) In our 7 years of marriage we have finished college, Josh has joined the Navy, had 3 children, and we've moved 5 times. It has been an adventure for sure!
It has truly been a great 7 years of marriage! Josh is my best friend, and more. =)
I love him so much, even saying that doesn't seem to be enough. He is honest, caring, thoughtful, understanding, smart, funny, cute, and sexy. (of course you might not care about that!) He is the whole package! I thank my Heavenly Father every day that Josh came into my life. I know that together we are better than apart. I know that sounds a little corny, but it's true. Anyway, here's to us, to many more years, and at least one more child! lol!

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

awwwww

Gina said...

For some reason I thought you got married WAY before I did... It was 6 years for us in August. Happy Anniversary!

jeNnA said...

AWWW! I am so glad to have you as part of the family. I am glad You and Josh found each other. And I got my first sister!`:) Have fun this weekend in the $$$ Dress! Love ya!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...