Sunday, October 22, 2006

Helloween Ball






Last night was the Helloween Ball for all the Helicopter pilots at the Squadrons. It was at the Sheraton Hotel downtown Norfolk. Even though I had to get a new dress, which had three layers of hemming, and had to be altered to fit me in the shoulders, and altered so I could wear my under garments, it looked nice. Josh also had to buy a kilt. Most everyone in Josh's squadron wore one. It was very amusing to see them all in them. Unfortunately my picture of all of them didn't turn out, so I'll have to acquire one from someone else. It was one of the best we have been to so far. I'm glad that Josh was home so we could go. Here are some pictures of us. I got my hair done at this salon called About Face Hair Design. The lady Janelle that did it was amazing. My hair is short, but what she did to it made it look long! It was cool! I loved it! I am including that picture of my hair too!

2 comments:

jeNnA said...

How fun! Very Cool do Deborah. It does look long. muh! Love u guys!

Gina said...

You look like a million bucks!!! That is such an awesome thing to be able to go to every year!

Did he wear shorts under the kilt?

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...