Thursday, October 26, 2006

Family Pictures

Several weeks ago we asked our friend Ethan if he would take some family pictures of us. Its been a busy few weeks for him and for us, and we finally had a few hours free to go and take some pictures. He took a lot of pictures, and its amazing how everyone can look good, and then one person has their eyes closed... grrr! I think we have at least 3 winners. Although towards the end we took one of my favorites which is all of us making funny faces, and EVERYONE is looking at the camera. We won't send this in our Christmas cards so I'll post it here. We are now down to just a few more days until Josh leaves. I'm ready for him to go so he'll be back that much sooner. I'm so glad this is the last deployement for us for a few years! YEAH!!
Pictures will come soon... the blogger is being funny

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am excited to see! Our family photos were a bust!

jeNnA said...

Oh yea! I can't wait to see em... You know as famliy you could give us a peeky at the one you will chose to send at christmas! HInt hint!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...