Friday, September 15, 2006

So, I was vaccuming the couch...

Ever seen that commerical (it's a few years old now) where the couple invites their friends over and has them sit on their couch, and they stand behind them and push down on their shoulders and say, "we're so glad you could come over", while trying to shake all the change out of their pockets, remember that? Well that's how I felt today after finding 85 cents in change in my couch and chair! I also found some foreign currency in there too! Not only did I find money in my couch I found a screw driver,buttter knife, several buttons, a paint brush, 2 hot wheels cars, two airplanes, one scooby doo v-smile game (I know that wasn't in there long!), several stray buttons, lots of crumbs, and nasty things I won't mention! So now the couch is all vaccumed out again, and when you sit down you won't crunch on anything, lol, just kidding! Before I started the whole vaccuming the kids were pretty intent on watching cartoons, but after I finished, Jonas was fascinated by his "new" toys that were found in the couch! I guess I should do that more often! One thing I know for sure, I need to get the kids to stop eating food on the couch! Hope everyone has a good Friday! Tonight I'm having scrapbook night with some friends, which means I will be up REALLY late, and probably won't finish anything I want to finish, and probably consuming more chocolate and caffeine than necessary! I can't wait! =)

2 comments:

Gina said...

That is so funny the list of things you found in your couch! Great post!

Anonymous said...

We always check the couch for little cars and toys after you leave. We will have to check before you leave next time! I am SO looking forward to visiting you and the children in October - wow, it doesn't seem like fall already! I love your blog and feel I am sitting right there with you! I love seeing the pictures and uploading them on my desktop.
Love,
Mom

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...