Friday, August 04, 2006

Why??

I've had these thoughts lately, and I thought I'd throw them out there... I really don't need answers..but it's nice to vent!

Why is it that my kids will devour a frozen pizza, yet not eat the wonderful baked chicken breast that soaked in italian dressing all night?
Why is it that the little ants always come to visit me every summer in my kitchen?
Why is it that I can never remember everything I need at the store?
Why do I have 3 bottles of Olive Oil?
Why is it that my kids enjoy taking the toys out, but not putting them away?
Why is bath time not as fun as it used to be?
Why do people feel the need to tell me I have my hands full when I have all three of my kids with me?
Why is it I always get stuck behind the SLOWEST people while trying to get somewhere in a hurry?
Why is it that Wal-Mart always has really long lines when I don't feel like waiting in them, but no lines when it doesn't matter?
Why do people go to Wal-Mart, when everyone tells me that they hate Wal-Mart?
Why is it so easy form me to talk on the phone while fixing dinner, changing diapers, getting sippy cups filled, yet my (wonderful! yet handicapped) husband can't do two things at once on the phone?
Why do 4 year olds seem to think they know everything?
Why do 3 year olds have to be so stubborn?
Why do we eat ketchup with hot dogs, hamburgers, and french fries?

2 comments:

Gina said...

Sorry you had a rough day... I ask some of those same questions sometimes. I always wondered if you got frustrated.

Gina said...

and you can sub the Olive Oil instead of canola oil... it's healthier... for baking, etc.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...