Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Eliza's new tricks


Eliza is growing so fast! I need to say something about her here otherwise I will forget! Right before we left on our trip her first tooth started poking out! So she has one tooth on the bottom, and it looks like the other bottom one is coming up to join its friend. While on our trip, she learned how to clap her hands. Its so cute to tell her to clap her hands, and then she does it too. What a cutie! Her new favorite thing to do (which is one I really don't like!) is she climbs all the stairs up to our attic, and then sits at the top and cries until I come and get her. This is a new thing she started doing since we returned home. I could put a gate up, but I really want her to be used to the stairs, and master them. If I block her off, then she'll never get good at them. (just how I feel) Luckily they are carpeted!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I have to supervise the stair climbing... he loses his balance way too often.. but has gotten really fast at it!

It seems our babes have the same tooth schedule! It was so fun to see her clap in person! She is such a sweetheart... really!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...