Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!

It is SOOOO Stinkin hot here today! I believe my car temperature gauge read 94 degrees. We went to the park today, and were there only a short time before Jonas said, "I want to go home mom."
We did go for a little walk by the water, but Jonas wasn't thrilled. So we got out of there. I thought it would be fun to go to the park, eat lunch, and play for a few hours. We even got stuck in traffic, I think there was an accident, and so by the time we got there I was determined to stay. It didn't happen. Oh well. We did go to the dollar tree, and got two little blow up pools, but they are so small I think Eliza will be the only one really enjoying them.
We have been very busy the past few weeks. It's nice to have family in town, but then when they go it's almost like a release of air. You build up the excitment of them coming, they come and you go, go, go. Then they leave and you can exhale. I miss the excitment of family being in town now. We went to Busch Gardens with Josh's brothers Jon and Joey, and Jon's wife Jenny. We had a ton of fun, but after the day was over I was worn out! I would definately like to go back again, the kids loved it!
I'm going back home to Indiana (sing the song now if you wish) and I can't wait. I'll be there July 15th Unfortunately it will be just me and the kids, because Josh can't take the leave. (they won't let him)
Both of my sisters will be home, so hopefully (crossing my fingers, and I hope my mom reads this too!) I can get my parents or older niece and nephew to watch the kids for me so my sisters and I can go do something together. Its been awhile. Next summer I think we'd like to go with our mom on a cruise with just the girls... hopefully we can work that out.
Today before Josh left for work, he unbunked the bunk beds and we now have Maddie and Jonas sharing a room so Eliza can have Maddie's room. We just don't think the kids are ready to be in the room in the attic yet. After the other bed was in place, Jonas immediately went downstairs and got Maddie's blanket for her. (Isn't he sweet!)
They seem pretty excited to share a room, so we'll see how long that lasts!
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks!

2 comments:

jeNnA said...

Where are these pics??? Did i miss somethin? LOL :)

Gina said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

I am so excited to see you and the kids in July! Much love!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...