Wednesday, May 24, 2006

se7ens

My friend Gina posted this on her blog and I'm responding, since she asked, so anyone else who reads this, feel free to respond... okay Marie!? (hint hint)

7 things I want to do before I die:
I want to see more of the world, Europe, Africa, China, New Zealand, Austrailia, Japan, you know, the world!
I want to have all of my scrapbooking CURRENT!
I want to have been to every state in the United States (I'm almost there, I'm down to less than I think 15)
I want to go on a cruise with my mom and sisters
Go through the temple with my children
See my children become parents, and spoil their kids and drive them crazy!
I want to do something church related with Josh, a mission, or be a temple worker with him
I want to restore a huge house to my exact liking, and then live in it for the rest of my life.

7 things I cannot do:
I can't write very neatly, although people have complimented my handwriting for some reason
I can't sew
I can't cook gourmet food
I can't eat chocolate chip mint ice cream, I just don't like it
I can't speak another language, other than a tiny and I mean tiny amount of spanish
I can't do any pretty swimming strokes, I mostly doggy paddle!
I can't jump out of an airplane, It would remind me of all of my dreams of falling!

7 Things that attracted me to my spouse:
His eyes
His smile
His communication skills. (first time we talked really was on a 2 hour car ride just the two of us, and I wasn't bored at all! The trip went by so fast and I knew I wanted to talk to him again!)
Sense of humor
His easy going personality
His intelligence, very smart guy this one!
His sense of adventure, and ability to take care of kids, he was the oldest child of 7!

7 Things I say often:
ummm
darn it, or you idiot (when I drive or forget something)I realize I say this too much as Maddie and Jonas started repeating this when we drive places!
__________ (insert Jonas or Maddie) leave _________ (insert Jonas or maddie) alone!
Do you need a timeout?
honey
sweetheart
I love you

7 books I love
Secret Garden (one of the first big books I read when I was younger)
All of The work and the glory books
Harry Potter Series
Jane Eyre
The scriptures (of course!)
Through the eyes of the dragon by Stephen King (one of the few non horror books)
Charlottes Web
Gone with the Wind

7 movies I could watch over and over:
Sixteen Candles
Sense and Sensibility
Dead Poets Society
Napolean Dynamite
Tombstone
Braveheart
The Sandlot

7 people I'd like to hear se7ens from:
Marie
Jenn
Heidi
Suzanne
Marilyn
My mom
Eli

5 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

OK OK I get the message! :)

Gina said...

Loved this. thanx for participating!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Toni Merkley said...

I set up a blog you can give me suggestions
http://merkfamblog.blogspot.com

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...