Tuesday, May 23, 2006

pics of the party






The weather was perfect on Saturday for Maddie's party! We had a lot of fun, and everyone that said they would be there was! I think Maddie had a good time, and got a lot of fun presents too. It was like Christmas all over again in our living room when we got home with taking all the toys out of their boxes! Here are some pictures of the event! Eliza fell asleep in her stroller so she slept through the pinata and cake! (made it easier for me, for sure!) Josh grilled the hamburgers and hot dogs, and we had the usual cookout foods, and I think it was a fun time!

3 comments:

Gina said...

TOO TOO TOO TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...