Tuesday, May 23, 2006

May Celebration Party at Pre-School and Boys camping






This preschool program was a few weeks ago, and the kids get up and sing songs to their parents, then they wrap the May pole. It's a lot of fun. Anyway, Maddie didn't sing she stuck her finger in her mouth just about the entire time. Then she and another friend decided to pull up their dresses and show off their panties since a little boy up there was showing his pull-up! Gotta love those two year olds! Jonas didn't sing, but he at least got up there! I really don't have children who perform on demand, they only do it when they feel like it!
Josh took Jonas, and his friends Connor and Ethan since their dad Ben is serving in Afghanastan (sorry if I misspelled that!. They had a good time I think!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I appreciate Josh taking them! I know they had fun! You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...