Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eliza is 6 months! -Quick post

It's hard to believe that Eliza is 6 months old! She had her doctors appointment today, which has up to this point been stressful to me because Eliza isn't as big as the doctor would like. For the first time though it was a very quick and easy appointment! Eliza is 13lbs. on the dot! She is now gaining very fast! (Last month she was just 11lbs. 9oz.) You're all thinking, she's so small, but really she's just about the same size as her big sister who weighed just 14lbs. at 6months! So I have been trying to stress all along that I have small baby's! (Jonas was only 16lbs. at 6 months) Either way she's happy and healthy! And believe it or not she can spin on her belly, I think she's going to be crawling very soon! Yikes! I better go baby proof the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...