Saturday, October 25, 2008

Impromptu photo shoot

Josh's brother Jon and his wife Jenny's little girl is 2 weeks younger than Wyatt and they sent me some adorable pictures of her and this is one of them:

and when I saw them I thought they were adorable, and then thought that looks a lot like the molding in my house I could do that too! I didn't pull out a costume for Wyatt, but here's what I got, and unfortunately Jonas was at school so I didn't get a picture of him, although I don't know if he would've let me take one of him anyway!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute :) Jackson was just behind me and said "who's that?" and I told him it was Baby Wyatt (as Jacksons still calls him). He didn't believe me! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - that was from Anna :)

heidigoseek said...

oh, these are just way too cute! Its always a good idea to get out the camera and just take pictures. the outfits and scenery don't always matter. impromptu works:)

Gina said...

You did a darling job! I love Eliza's coy look! What a doll!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...