Thursday, July 17, 2008

pictures as promised

I thought I should post a picture of our car from our trip so you see how much we took with us, but thankfully we get paid for the pounds we move! So our trip went like this if I remember correctly...We drove all night and made our first stop in Oklhoma, and I took some photos at a rest area while there, and thought the sign on the trash can was quite amusing. Then Our next stop was in Albequerque, NM (might have misspelled that!), then we stopped in Phoenix, and then arrived at our destination of San Diego. While driving through the desert I took a picture of the tempeture gauge in our car that tells us how hot it is outside... and yes it really was that hot, we had our AC going strong!






1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

My sis lives in AZ so she was telling me how hot it has been! Thank heaven for AC. That is actually the route that we took but we went the opposite way...into Norfolk. Hopefully your kids did well.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...