Sunday, July 27, 2008

Money, Money, Money must be funny in a rich man's world... or so ABBA Says...

This is what $2,000 looks like when you hold it in your hands...
it was really nice to hold it and imagine for a moment what I would spend this money on.
Unfortunately the money was essentially already spent! I had to get some cash to pay for the cars Josh's 1955 Chevy and his 2006 Pontiac GTO we had shipped from Norfolk to San Diego. I would've liked to have deducted $100 because they were supposed to have the cars here Thursday or Friday they told us, when really it ended up being Sunday. (I was trying to be sneaky and take a quick picture, so it's not the best, but you see what's taking place right?)
I'm just glad they made it here, but I have to admit that really I had an alterior motive here than just the safe arrival of Josh's precious vehicles. Josh put some stuff I ordered that got to the house after we'd left Norfolk, (and before we sold it) was a Kit of the month from creating keepsakes, the School Kit. I ordered one for each of the kids. So I really had a reason to hope the cars made it safe! lol!

Josh wasn't excited to see this big box that he was going to have to take with him across the country so he decided the trunk of his GTO would be better.. I'm glad he did, otherwise I'd have had to wait another month!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh I am soooo jealous! I thought that kit was so cute. If you decide not to use one you can feel free to send it my way!! Did you get the add on kit also? Oh I am so green with envy! :)

Oh yeah...that's great that his cars made it safely. lol

Little Hensley Fam said...

yep I got the adds on too... and yes they are VERY CUTE!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...