Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July Pictures a little late

I know these are obviously late.. but I figured I'd post our pictures anyway. We had a fun time at the beach. Josh absolutely HATES the beach, so I was very surprised when he agreed to the idea to go to the beach. I told my friend Nicole this, and she said that Josh must really miss us to agree to it, and I think she's right! He didn't get in the water, but played in the sand with the kids, and held Wyatt so I could splash around in the water with Jonas and Maddie. Eliza would only really touch the waves, but didn't want to have anything to do with getting really wet. The water is REALLY COLD! Wyatt's shirt says "Red, White, and Cute".



4 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Ben didn't like going to the beach either, until he started snorkeling. Now he doesn't mind as much. But he used to always prefer to go to the pool instead, because it is "less messy". We always seem to end up with half the sand coming home with us!

heidigoseek said...

Looks like you had a great time. Is the beach a a lot better than ours? I'm sure the children wouldn't know the difference...although our water is definitely not cold:)

Janice said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Julia doesn't like to get near the water much either. She'll let her feet get wet, that is about it. We miss you guys! I'm glad you are having a good time though.

The Barton Family said...

Cute pictures! Glad you guys made it safe to San Deigo. Looks like you are having fun. I like your house too. How long are you guys there?

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...