Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekenend whirlwind.....and catching up...

This weekend seemed to just soar by! Friday night the kids and I went on our annual ward campout at the Kiptopeke State park up on the eastern shore. It's such a nice park. Josh didn't get home in time to go, so it was just the kids and I. Thankfully there were some nice husbands in the ward to help me set up my tent, and Jenn and her kids shared the tent with us. It was fun. We enjoyed a nice evening eating and talking, roasting marshmallows for smores and throwing them at each other.
Saturday we went down to the beach that was near the camp area for a little while there were some kids in the water, but I thought it was a little too chilly to get in, although Jonas and Maddie both got wet. Then we headed home and spent a nice afternoon at home. Camping with 3 kids and being pregnant definately wore me out, by the evening I was very tired. I will post pictures later.
For now I'm enjoying some quiet time while Eliza takes a nap, and the older two are at preschool. I'm still trying to get caught up on housework that wasn't done while I was sick last week. My bathrooms are cleaned, but I still have tons of laundry to fold and put away, and more to wash. It's a never ending cycle. Tomorrow at 10a.m. I have my ultrasound appointment to find out the sex of the baby. I'm planning to go to Jonas' school to have lunch with him and tell him. It should be fun. I will post about that too.

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...