Monday, September 24, 2007

First Day of school, the suds....

So you may have wondered where I've been the first few weeks of September. Jonas started Kindergarden the day after Labor Day. His teachers name is Miss Berg, and he seems to like her pretty good. So far he enjoys school, but seems to be glad when he's home so he can get some free time to enjoy the computer and a break from learning.

Maddie didn't start preschool until a week later, but the Saturday before school, she got the suds... a.k.a. the stomach flu. (the Suds is when Sponge Bob Square Pants gets sick, but he calls it having the suds) So Maddie missed her first day of school.
Eliza also got sick right in there too,
then of course a week later Jonas gets it, and still seems to be having small battles with it even a week later.
This weekend we took a trip home for my 10 year high school reunion (which I will post about more later, and by Saturday night I felt like I was getting it. I made it mostly home before really getting the beginning of it. At least I'm not throwing up like the kids, but still not enjoying how I'm feeling.
On a more postitive note I find out the sex of the baby Oct.2nd. So I'm looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I am glad that you finally updated!

I don't think I have seen Jonas's hair that short before. You are not going the Turner boy route and just buzzing it are you? :)

Katy said...

oh no!!! The stomach flu is the WORST!!! I am so sorry!!! I hope everyone is feeling better soon! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...