Thursday, August 16, 2007

My list of things I've been doing

Because of lack of time at the moment to write a proper post I will list some things I've been up to, and will post some pictures SOON!
-went to Busch Gardens with some of my friends to celebrate Nicole's birthday
-went to the DC temple with the kids for a primary activity, also saw my sister Marilyn while there
-have had my other sister Christine and her two children visiting, we're playing lots of Mormon Bridge (our families card game played with Rook Cards),went to Busch Gardens (again) yesterday and have plans to go to the beach today
-Getting back to school supplies
-Cleaning kids rooms and toy room, trying to declutter
-Getting ready to leave on Vacation next week!!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...