Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter Movie and 1st visit to the doctor for me..

Last night I was insane enough to go see the midnight show of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was a good movie, although I doubt I'll ever be impressed with any of the movies since they aren't as good as the book. But what movie ever is?? Name one for me!? You can't, so don't even try!
Anyway, I went with my friend Jenn and her oldest two girls, and her mother-in-law met up with us along with her nephew who is visiting.
We went to Coldstone to get some sugar in us before the movie (it was definately needed!) I did consider buying one of those mountain dew freeze things they have, but decided not to.
Today I had my first OB visit for the pregnancy. Had the usual talk about my personal history, about past pregnancy's and deliveries, talked about how I'm feeling. And so far mostly I'm feeling tired, nauseous (at times, but not nearly as bad as I was with Eliza), but mostly the same. They did do an ultrasound, only one baby! At least as of today! The doctor seemed pretty sure at least! It was very cool to see (though too early yet to hear it) the heart beating. Seeing the tiny little blob and seeing the area of the chest with the tiny little hear beating, it's always exciting, even the 4th time around. So I'm 8 weeks and 2 days I guess. My due date is Feb.20th but we'll see if I actually make it there as I have yet to get to a due date!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Well if the baby does come on the 20th, it will have the same birthday as Connor. Glad things are well with the baby. I was wondering when you were going to do an update!

Gina said...

NO WAY! #4? I had no idea! Congratulations!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...