Friday, June 01, 2007

my Scrap room....

I've had my own scrapbook area for years now. In fact it was a pre-requisite for our home, I HAD to have a place I could stamp/scrapbook. I had it up in the attic for several years. As we had all our new drywall put in, of course I had to pack EVERYTHING up and it got moved around a lot. Then when Eliza was ready to be in her own room, we decided that the girls should share a room, so they would need the bigger room, and we decided to have Jonas sleep in the extra room upstairs in the attic across from the loft room/scrapbook room. Well I got the brilliant idea that the little room that was once the "nursery" should be my stamp room because it has a door I can shut and keep little ones out of my stuff. It's a little cramped, and not even considered a bedroom because it is so small, but it's great. It was pink and yellow, and I decided to repaint it, even when we didn't know if we were moving or not, I knew I needed a different color. Then today we got another computer, because the old one wasn't cutting it, although I now have the old one in my scrapbook room because it will cut it enough for what I do with it. (blog, surf the internet, check-mail, order pictures, etc.) I will post pictures later as I need to find our power strip to plug in all these different things and only have one plug in my entire room! lol! (you'll see how small it is when I post the pictures later!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also have that as a prerequisite for my home. Now all that I have to do is get rid of Kristian and my hall closet will not longer be my craft room. Have fun with it!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...