Friday, June 15, 2007

Josh's other woman

Yes it's true, a new woman has come into my husbands life, she's got a hot younger body, and moves very FAST!
She's a 2006 Pontiac GTO. She's Josh's dream car. After MANY years of our trusty Berretta, Josh decided that the stars were aligned and the budget could handle another car payment. I also think the guys at work had given him a tough time for driving a car that had no a/c, the upholstery in the thing is shot, the fabric on the ceiling inside the car is falling down, and it smells funny. (not making that up trust me!)
When talking about getting a new car I said jokingly: "Honey, are you going to love the new car more than me?" Josh: No, because I married you, otherwise I would've gone ahead with my 5 year plan (which included the car)!
Anyway, he was very sweet and let me drive it off the lot, it's so much fun to drive a manual car, and it really does go VERY fast! Jonas and Maddie love riding in it too! Oh and the other good part is it has A/C of course, which will help when it gets up in the 90's next week!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Uhm...yeah I know what you mean about the smell! But that is so fun for Josh. Glad he finally got his dream car. We are car shopping tomorrow. Fun Fun!

Gina said...

Awesome post... love your sense of humor! She's a beaut!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...