Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mayday Celebration, Saying goodbye, princess parties...



Yesterday Jonas and Maddie did their annual spring performance at preschool, which they call the Maypole celebration. Anyway, it was really cute, and both kids did a good job. I was pleasantly surprised that Jonas made it through the whole thing, he had a few moments where he looked like he would just lay on the ground and not do anything, but he didn't! He really enjoyed using the instruments they got to play for their performance, and the different hand motions and clapping their hands. It was cute! Maddie kept smiling at me the whole time, and seemed a little nervous in front of everyone. Last night we went to the Bakers Crust for dinner, we had a girls night since it was the Father/Son campout. It was me with my two girls, Marie with Harmony, Brooke with Rueben, Jenn with her three girls, and Barbara with her two girls. It was quite the crowd of kids. It was bittersweet since we knew it would be the last time we'd see Marie in awhile since she and her hubby are moving to Guam with the Navy. I will miss her a lot, but I know we'll keep in touch. Now I'm getting ready for Maddie's princess party. Jenn did the decorating for me. She is the best when it comes to this stuff, I just handed her scissors, or whatever she needed. So if you are in the area and you need someone to decorate she's your woman! Thanks Jenn! It looks awesome! I'll post pictures later. I need to go shower and finish up for the party! There are going to be 12 little girls at my house today.... yikes!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...