Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The best day ever.....

I'm singing this song right now (if you don't know it, watch sponge bob's Best day ever show... it's hilarious!), I'm singing this because in 10 days I'm going to be taking my first ever trip over seas! That's right I'm going to be meeting Josh in Dubai! We have been talking about this for over a month, going back and forth on the if's and when's and everything has fallen into place and we finally got a date that I could go over! I got my passport a month ago, Josh bought my plane ticket, I got the Grandma's plane tickets, and am all ready! So next Thursday Josh's mom and his grandma will be catching a flight out of Pensacola to here. Then I will leave the following day!! I will only be gone a few days, but we're going to have so much fun with just the two of us! And we're hoping (cross your fingers) that he will be returning home with me since they should be coming back a week or so after that. Anyway, I'm thinking this about the best Birthday present I could have ever asked for. I'm giddy with excitement right now!! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is so stinkin' exciting! I have always wanted to go to Dubai! I am so jealous!

Happy early birthday!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...