Sunday, December 24, 2006

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas....




I can't believe how fast this month has gone by and that tomorrow is already Christmas! Thankfully the stomach bug I got didn't hit me until last night, and that I'm feeling a lot better today than I did last night! So hopefully I'll feel even better tomorrow. On Friday we went to the mall and got Maddie's ear's pierced! She did cry, but not for long. She's been asking for this for weeks, and I finally decided it would be a good Christmas present. She looks so cute! Anyway, the kids got to open one present tonight, their jammies. Jonas has sponge bob, and Maddie and Eliza are wearing matching purple jammies that have butterflies on them. Anyway, they are all anxious for Santa Claus to get here and to open all the presents under the tree! We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...