Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a single mom, for a few days....

Yep, Josh is out again for a few days. But Lucky for me, Jonas starts preschool tomorrow (YEAH!) and then Maddie's first day is Friday! (WAHOO!!!). I have to say I might be more excited than they are. My friend Jenn pointed out to me though that you get so excited for school to start you forget you have to deal with the meltdowns that occur after they get home. She's right I know, but I'm really looking forward to getting on a schedule! Bring on the meltdowns!
We went and met with their teachers today, and got to see where they will hang up their coats and where their cubbies are, so much fun! Maddie was a little quiet and acted shy. Hopefully she won't be that way once she goes on Friday. I will post first day of school photos of Jonas tomorrow, and of course I'll get some of Maddie on Friday.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I hope it's going well and you aren't dealing with many meltdowns.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...