Monday, September 25, 2006

Sad, but true...

The time for Josh to leave is quickly approaching. I went to the store to pick up some milk today, and realized that the milk will expire after he leaves.
I literally stood there for a few seconds, and thought get yourself together girl, it's just milk, don't cry here in the grocery store!
I think I'll hold up okay. I know the time is going to go really fast at times and seem like it will take forever at others. Tonight is the last night flight he'll have, so I will have him home every evening the rest of the week, unlike last week where he was home all day and gone all night! UGH! I told him I was about to call the schedule writer at the squadron to complain it was interrupting our love life! lol!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I am sorry you are sad... I would be crying too!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...