Saturday, August 26, 2006

So much fun...






Yes we've been having a lot of fun these past few days. With our friends Jon and Megan who are visiting us from Indiana. Wednesday we went to Busch Gardens and were there all day. Because we have season passes our kids are used to going there and walking around, not to say that they weren't tired too, but we definately wore out Isaac and Gabe! Then we went to the beach Thursday and yesterday, then last night was a talent show at church that I participated in. Its been busy here! I of course forgot my camera the first day at the beach, but I remembered it yesterday! So here are some pictures from the past few days!
p.s. Happy Be-lated Birthday Gina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are all having fun!
Great to see pictures especially when my grandbabies are there...so thanks...

Gina said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! I had a great time with my sis and mom.

Maddie's chin is the most adorable thing in the world. I love those smiles she gives the camera!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...